FM 23 "LA DIAGONAL" DEL MAGICOMONTA
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.

good evening guys

In this video I show you and analyze my new tactical emulation, the third after the previous ones from Guardiola's Barcelona and Postecoglu's Celtic, which you will find on my Patreon page since July.

Diagonal, as the word itself says, is a tactic that lines up diagonally on the tactic board, so I ask you before criticizing the asymmetries, watch the video where I read the article explaining this tactic from the early 90s and also watch the analysis done in game and how the team plays, given that the asymmetry present in the tactical blackboard is absolutely not noticeable in the development of the action in game.

ANALISI VIDEO:

[h1]TACTIC[/h1]

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.

[h1]TACTIC ANALYSIS[/h1]

RESULTS IN THE VIDEO: HEADED WITH FLAMENGO, MAN CITY AND ST. MIRREN

DOWNLOAD SINGLE TACTICS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

DOWNLOAD PACK OF 4 TACTICS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

PLAY LIST TUTORIAL TACTICAL EMULATIONS

I'll wait for you in the Telegram group with other enthusiasts

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

YUO TUBE CHANNEL SUBSCRIPTION
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.....

Facebook page

Twitch channel

NOT TO MISS THE LIVE PROGRAMS
WHATS APP CHANNEL: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view....
TELEGRAM: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Hi guys, a hug from your #magicomonta
Ottimo lavoro come sempre @magicomonta Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.