[FM23] JFA J.League Pyramid 2022 [NOVEMBER RELEASE] by Robbles Quin ®™
Quote:Welcome back to yet another year with Japan and the J.League.
The J.League IS BACK  bigger and better than last year!
REMEMBER!!!!! TO READ THE FAQ
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
-FM23 converted players/staff database from 15th of November update of nearly 9000 players/staff (NO MORE DUPLICATES)
-FM23 converted referees/media/updated reputations and sponserships
-All REGIONAL CLUBS HAVE CLUB HISTORIES, LEAGUE DATA AND COMPETITION DATA 
-FM23 and beyond planned and being built stadiums/finances and debt
-J.Elite and J.Youth Leagues as well as Multiple Youth Competitions
-Japan Football League Expansion and Other Surprises many years into the future
-Realistic You Regens, Realistic Finances and REALISTIC TEAMS (only teams that have youth teams have youth recruitment etc)
WHAT WON'T BE INCLUDED AT LAUNCH:
-FM23 2022/23 Season Data (Appereances and Attribute updates (New season starts in February)
-FM23 2023 J1-3 Season Kits and JFL Season Kits (Will be updated as these Kits become availiable)
WHAT WONT BE UPDATED:
-Regional 1 and 2 Kits (I will add in new teams) due to this taking too much time. (THEY ARE ALREADY IN FOR 2022 TEAMS)
DISCORD ONLY FILES: (DUE TO LICENSING): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
-2022 J.League/JFL/Regional and Emperor's Cup Balls
-2022/23 2D and 3D kits
-2022 Stadiums and Club logos
-2022 and 2023 J.League/JFL/Regional Facepack
-2022 and 2023 Adboards (ONLY FOR JAPAN) due to obvious licensing.
And if I can get to it a J.League themed Skin.
FAQ:
THERE ARE 4 FILES-
-Players and Staff (Adds in all the players and staff)
-Referees (Referees)
-SIMPLE (For those who are only interested in having Japan in the game)(Down to JFL but has all the youth competitions
-The normal file (I.E FM2023 November) This goes all the waaaay down to the prefectural leagues, althouth the prefectural leagues are not 100% accurate, all pro/relegation rules are.
-The only bug with this database is that you can't ADD/REMOVE leagues in japan without the next season missing fixtures, The SEASON UPDATE day in Jan 20th so if you save beforehand you can try and see if it does work.
-Starting a game using a non Japanese start date screws up player contracts
Anything not listed under discord only is allowed to be hosted on other sites provided I am notified. Discord only files CAN and WILL ONLY be hosted by me due to agreements I have with the JFA. this is specifically for the Facepack and Adboards (I will have them set so that it only works in Japan, to not interfere with SI's Vision). Those who do not abide by this will be subdugated to investigation and probably I will be unable to release graphics packs publicaly. 
CREDITS:
KARIN, A year 3 Med student who translates JStats (The main place where all J.League data is gathered) and translates that to realistic attributes.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., Who makes the REALISM database, for without it, REALISM is only a dream.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., best known for his around the world database in which Japan has always been compatitble with
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.,Thanks to which I was able to use the editor this year instead of waiting for an update
And everyone on the discord who help with getting this to where it is.

Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.