Richieste Kit 2d/3d
(28-07-2024, 04:50 PM)YellowKicks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(28-07-2024, 04:28 PM)SELLECK87 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@YellowKicks hai i messaggi privati disattivati quindi non riesco a risponderti. Puoi richiedere in questo post i kit 😎

Scusa non me ne ero accorto! Mi piacerebbe richiedere Herta Berlin e Watford, se possibile

Amo il tuo lavoro!

Sì ti farò i kit Hertha e Watford 🙏🏼 grazie mille per i complimenti Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.
(28-07-2024, 05:18 PM)SELLECK87 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(28-07-2024, 04:50 PM)YellowKicks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(28-07-2024, 04:28 PM)SELLECK87 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@YellowKicks hai i messaggi privati disattivati quindi non riesco a risponderti. Puoi richiedere in questo post i kit 😎

Scusa non me ne ero accorto! Mi piacerebbe richiedere Herta Berlin e Watford, se possibile

Amo il tuo lavoro!

Sì ti farò i kit Hertha e Watford 🙏🏼 grazie mille per i complimenti  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.

I kit sono incredibili, grazie mille. È troppo sfacciato richiedere anche la divisa da trasferta dell'Hertha per poter iniziare il salvataggio?
(29-07-2024, 08:38 PM)YellowKicks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(28-07-2024, 05:18 PM)SELLECK87 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Amo il tuo lavoro!

Sì ti farò i kit Hertha e Watford 🙏🏼 grazie mille per i complimenti  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.

I kit sono incredibili, grazie mille. È troppo sfacciato richiedere anche la divisa da trasferta dell'Hertha per poter iniziare il salvataggio?

Va bene. Intanto sono kit che prima o dovrò fare quindi okay. Appena riesco lo faccio e ti taggo 😎
Could you make the away and third kit of FC Basel for 2024/25?

Amazing work from you, thank you in advance!
(22-08-2024, 03:29 PM)dominikl71 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Could you make the away and third kit of FC Basel for 2024/25?

yes as soon as I finish I'll tag you
(22-08-2024, 03:33 PM)SELLECK87 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(22-08-2024, 03:29 PM)dominikl71 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Could you make the away and third kit of FC Basel for 2024/25?

yes as soon as I finish I'll tag you

Amazing, thank you.
Does anyone have the Celtic 3rd Kit in 2D & 3D?.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.
Could you make the Borussia Mönchengladbach kits for 2024/25?

Thanks for your great work on the Basel kits!
(26-08-2024, 06:54 PM)dominikl71 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Could you make the Borussia Mönchengladbach kits for 2024/25?

Thanks for your great work on the Basel kits!

As soon as I have time I will make the kits you requested Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.
teşekkürler