[FM23] Japan Facepack [20 MAY UPDATE] by Selleck87
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.

Con l'aggiornamento di Maggio di Football Manager 2023 e, di conseguenza del database Giappone, ho aggiornato il facepack.
Finalmente potrete iniziare la vostra carriera Made in Japan con una grafica aggiuntiva.
All'interno troverete più di 2,500 volti della J1 League, J2 League, J3 League, Japan Football League e alcuni volti anche della Japan Regional League.
Questo Facepack è strettamente legato con il database creato da Robbles Quin che potete trovare You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Spero che il facepack sia di vostro gradimento.

Sarebbe gradita una donazione libera per supportare il lavoro svolto.
Per farlo, cliccate sull'immagine sottostante.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.

È severamente vietato condividere questo contenuto in altri canali o siti.

With the May update of Football Manager 2023, and consequently of the Japan database, I have updated the facepack.
You will finally be able to start your Made in Japan career with additional graphics.
Inside you will find more than 2,500 faces from the J1 League, J2 League, J3 League, Japan Football League and some faces from the Japan Regional League as well.
This Facepack is closely related to the database created by Robbles Quin which you can find You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I hope you enjoy the facepack.

A free donation to support the work done would be appreciated.
To do so, please click on the image below.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.

It is strictly forbidden to share this content in other channels or sites

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

READ CAREFULLY!!!

For the facepack to work properly, you must NOT have databases that add new people (Wonderkids and Players). Also, you must have installed the Real Name Fix, available at the following link (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.).

That said, all you need to do is to put the folder "Japan Facepack by SELLECK87" in the "Graphics" folder.

If you have followed these little rules, everything will work perfectly.

NB: Avoid asking if it still works with this database or this other one. Surely the work works perfectly with the work of Daveincid (Increase Realism - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) and Around The Globe (DaveTheEditor) and ,as already mentioned, with all those databases that do NOT add people (Woderkids/Players). So I will not answer the questions whether it is compatible with X or Y. Everything has already been said in this short message.

Affinché il facepack funzioni correttamente, NON dovete avere database che aggiungono nuove persone (Wonderkids e Players). Inoltre, è necessario aver installato il Real Name Fix, disponibile al seguente link (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.).

Detto questo, è sufficiente inserire la cartella "Japan Facepack by SELLECK87" nella cartella "Graphics".

Se avete seguito queste piccole regole, tutto funzionerà perfettamente.

NB: Evitate di chiedere se funziona ancora con questo database o con quest'altro. Sicuramente il lavoro funziona perfettamente con i lavori di Daveincid (Increase Realism) e Around The Globe (DaveTheEditor) e, come già detto, con tutti quei database che NON aggiungono persone (Woderkids/Players). Quindi non risponderò alle domande se è compatibile con X o Y. Tutto è già stato detto in questo breve messaggio.
Ciao una volta scaricato come lo metto su fm23? lo devo inserire in qualche cartella del pc?
Una volta scaricato il file .zip, è necessario inserire la cartella che troverai all'interno (Japan Facepack by SELLECK87), dentro la cartella "graphics" presente nella cartella "sports interactive--->football manager 2023------>graphics"

Se non esiste la cartella "graphics" dovrai creala.

Ricordo a tutti che per far funzionare il facepack bisognerà utilizzare il database Giappone condiviso il 1 Maggio da Azami nel suo canale discord (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)

Bisogna avere installato il Real Name Fix (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.)

Una volta fatto tutto bisogna avviare il gioco e andare su "preferenze" poi "pulizia cache" e "ricarica skin"

NB: il facepack non funziona se si utilizzano altri database che aggiungono wonderkids o cose simili.

ANTEPRIMA

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.
thank you so much~~
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.

Thank you very much for your support
Hello,
I'mess up.. something went wrong, but I don't wanna go back...
Do you have a xls list? "name - ID"? This way I think I can fix it.
Best Regards
David
I do not have a list also because the IDs change depending on the databases you use.